I was really worried about how he would do since I have never left him anywhere before, but when I picked him up I got a great report from the two teachers.
Kenny-Played in a circle with other kids and sang songs, played with books, and had a lot of fun on the playground. He ate 90% of his lunch and all of his snack. The only issue was nap time. They lay the kids down on a nap mat, and Kenny has never use anything like that at all. He did cry but a teacher was able to rock him to sleep, and he slept for 45 minutes! The teachers said he was very vocal (as usual) and he was very happy!
Seems our little guy did better than mommy today!!! :)
getting ready to go to mother day out for the first time
No comments:
Post a Comment