Even though we did not leave the house we did put Kenny in a Vampire costume. Not a vary scary one, but at least he was dressed up!
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Happy Halloween
Trick or Treat!!! Well, it's 8:30 and we are out of candy. All of the neighborhood tiny moochers have been by the house. I must say, I was very disappointed in the halloween costumes these kids had on. I only saw a handful of kids who had on costumes and the others came in regular clothes holding king size pillow cases! I mean really!!!!!!! Next year I will hang a sign that says Panhandlers in disguise only!! Maybe that will work.
Even though we did not leave the house we did put Kenny in a Vampire costume. Not a vary scary one, but at least he was dressed up!


Even though we did not leave the house we did put Kenny in a Vampire costume. Not a vary scary one, but at least he was dressed up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment