Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where is my umbrella?

I'm not sure where our umbrella's are at because it's been six weeks since it rained here in Houston and now a cold front is pushing across Texas bringing thunderstorms and cooler weather! That's right, it's not water from the lawn sprinkler, it's water falling from the sky! The cold front is coming folks, and it feels wonderful here today. The highest I saw the thermostat in my car was 63 degrees today and we are told it will remain that way all week. It was a much needed break from the humidity and heat. Kenny loves the colder weather and I prefer the heat, but this summer was brutal so I will welcome Jack Frost with open arms when he decides to show up! And who knows, maybe it will snow again this year making it 4 years in a row. I better start pulling out sweaters and jackets for the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment