When I picked kenny up I was so excited to see his first day care Art. A cut out of a Turkey with feathers glued onto it. It put a smile on our faces, and reminded us why we send him to Mother's Day Out.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Mothers Day Out & Art
When I dropped Kenny off at Mothers Day Out yesterday he was very excited at first, then when he realized I was taking him to his pre toddler room and not the play ground, well lets just say all hell broke loose. But as soon as the teacher took him from me he ran off to play with his friends. Fast forward 5 hours, and when I walked into the church I could hear our little guy crying all the way down the hall. The teacher said he loves it outside and hates having to stay in the class room, and he had in fact been crying on and off all day because he wanted to go outside. Poor boy! As soon as he saw me, and my mom he calmed down. I felt so bad knowing he spent most of the day crying, and did not take a good nap. He even slept for 3 hours when we got home.
When I picked kenny up I was so excited to see his first day care Art. A cut out of a Turkey with feathers glued onto it. It put a smile on our faces, and reminded us why we send him to Mother's Day Out.
When I picked kenny up I was so excited to see his first day care Art. A cut out of a Turkey with feathers glued onto it. It put a smile on our faces, and reminded us why we send him to Mother's Day Out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment