
wouldn't you agree?
When I was checking out the man at the counter said "these are so wonderful, I use the pre packaged pie dough from the grocery store" and right then and there I knew this was going to be a gadget I can use. He gave me some tips on pressing it on the lattice side and I was off to meet my mom for Sushi. Tonight, I didn't have anything to do because Kenny is still out of town so I decided to make my pocket pies. It was really simple.
Here is how you use it...
1) unroll the pre-packaged dough
2) place the mold on the dough to press out the pie shape (one package made 2 1/2 molds)
3) Set one piece of dough on cutter and add filling( I used canned apple filling)
4) Set other piece of dough on cutter and press down to crimp them together
5) Brush edges with egg wash
6) Freeze for 30 minutes
7) Bake at 400 for 15 minutes
8) Chow down!!
They were so easy to make and delicious. I ate them both!
I added a little whip cream to one
No comments:
Post a Comment