Thursday, July 29, 2010

Christmas in July!!

All of the stores in the Houston area already have Christmas decorations out. Heck, Hobby Lobby even had them marked 50% off today!!! I am certainly going there this weekend to stock up for this year.

That isn't the only Christmas in July! The Rowley house is filled with fabric and aprons. That's right, I am still an apronista these days. I went to Hobby Lobby today and picked up enough fabric for about 6 more aprons (as long as I don't mess up) and my apron kit came in the mail from the Apron Kit Club that I joined! I LOVE IT, but it really looks harder than my skill level, and considering it cost $30 for the kit I will make sure someone who can sew is with me.......KAREN.....I NEED HELP!!!! :)

the fabric that I will make into aprons


No this isnt one of my aprons, but it is cute!

So long for now......

No comments:

Post a Comment