*He can walk all by himself for about 15 steps (almost there)
*He says (and waves)bye bye, no, and every once in a while grandma
*He is still a picky eater-eats blueberries, apples, grapes, pancakes, and jelly sandwiches (and hidden veggies)
*He will let me know when he is ready for a nap and when he wants me to rock him or put him in his crib
*He can climb up and down the stairs
*He sleeps through the night
More things about Kenny-
*He has ALL of his teeth
*He LOVES to look at books and LOVES when his daddy reads to him at night
*He LOVES bath time and we finally took him out of his bath seat
*He gets so excited when he sees Mickey Mouse come on TV
*He Loves to play ball with Buster
We are going back to the pediatrician who we had when he was born, so when I get his 15 month (yes, I am behind) check up set up I will post his stats!
oh and apparently he loves to take his diaper off. I keep finding him like this..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment