I took Kenny today for his 15 month shots. He had to get 5 of them, and he went from happy to pissed off really quick! I felt so bad having to hold him down while they stuck him 5 different times. He was so upset, and kept looking up at me with a scared look on his face, It was horrible!! He wouldn't breathe and his face was soooooo blue. We blew and blew and blew in his face trying to get him to breathe. It felt like it was forever, but I am sure it wasn't. It was long enough, and even the nurse seemed to panic a bit when he wasn't taking a breath. But, he finally did and now he is fine and moving on his happy little way playing with his toys.
He is 24 lbs (50%) and 32 in long (60%). They suggested we see a dietician about getting him to eat more protein. So we will be working on that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment