Sunday, August 1, 2010
Haircut
It was time. Kenny had to get his hair cut. We took him tp Cool Cuts 4 Kids this morning. They have fire trucks for the kids to sit in while getting their hair cut, and a tv with dvd player at each station. We put in Toy Story 2 for Kenny, hoping it would keep his attention off of what was about to happen. He did not like getting his hair cut. I wish I had my camera on me because at one point he was watching the movie and holding his daddy's hand while the lady cut his hair. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. He was not happy anytime she tried to cut the front of his hair or around his ears. He did cry a few times and pushed her away several times, but she managed to get it done. He is just too cute!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment