I was out the other night with the ladies and a few of them happen to be Asian. One of the girls had LONG brown absolutely beautiful hair. I asked her what shampoo she uses and she said KAO Ascinece, and that it was a Japanese Shampoo. So I had to look it up and learn about it. It states that it is a hair formula made especially for the needs of Asian hair, everyone with thick hair can also benefit. Special care for coarse, brittle hair damaged by coloring, styling, braiding, drying, and perms. It has a White floral honey aroma. It also has Camellia oil and ginseng extract which help the hair retain moisture, and restore suppleness within the hair follicle. Camellia oil in particular has long been used in Asia to nourish the hair and skin, as it is an extremely well absorbed and natural oil extract from the camellia flower.
The shampoo comes in two sizes and several different formulas. This girl, Dinah, uses the Natural Smooth formula. I am going to order this and see if my hair can look as healthy as hers does!
No comments:
Post a Comment