We had a great weekend celebrating our little man's first birthday! We had family and friends in town helping us get ready for the big day. Kenny's friends, Gavin McDonald, Addison and Gavin Chaloupka came to celebrate with us along with Grandma, Grandpa, Gam Gam, Grandpa John, Pops, Uncle Craig, Aunt Emily, Great Grandma and Sandy. We also had our friends at the party...after all they have been with us since we found out we were pregnant. It only seemed right to have them celebrate too, even if they don't have kids. Kenny was not feeling well all week so I was worried he was going to be cranky, but he was actually in a very good mood. I was surprised that Kenny did not really care to eat his birthday cake, but at least he didn't get messy! We opened a ton of gifts and had a lot of fun. I have a few pictures from a friends camera, but I will post pictures as soon as I find my connections!



No comments:
Post a Comment