Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Gymboree
Every Tuesday we attend a Gymboree Play and Music class near our home. It is nice to be able for Kenny to play with other kids his age, even if it's just an hour a week. We started going about 3 months ago and he really has come a long way. Once a shy little boy, with an army crawl who just sat and watched all the kids play....now with his big boy crawl, he will crawl around like he owns the place and climb over, up and down everything. That's what we are there for, right. Well I still can not get him to crawl through the tunnel that they have. He just looks though it and tries to play hide and seek with me. I took this photo with my cell phone, but next time we are there I will try to get more pictures. Especially now that he moving around more. Just wanted to share this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment