Holy cow can you believe Kenny is now 3 years old!! I can't. He's still such a sweet little boy and of course now that he is three he is much more independent when getting dressed and cleaning himself in the bath tub. You can actually carry on a conversation with him now, as long as you can get his attention. He loves his little sister. I catch him hugging her all the time and telling her that he loves her and giving her kisses. Melts my heart! One thing has been marked off our to do list from two years ago...he started Swim lessons! I see us spending a lot of time in our pool this summer. He just loves to be in the water. For his 3rd birthday party we did a Dinosaur Train theme at the Rosenberg Railroad Museum. About 15 of his friends joined us for the celebration. Here are some pictures of our little guy.
Happy Birthday Kenny!! We love you!
ReplyDelete