Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thats not my crib!

Kenny decided to put the crib together this morning so I kept the little guy busy and out of daddy's way. It took Kenny less than an hour and I didnt hear him yell once about it! :) But when I walked in the room to see the finished product I kept thinking to myself that is not the crib I bought. I had looked at sooooo many cribs so I could not be certain. I grabbed my receipt and sure enough they sent me home with the wrong crib!!! It was the same dark cherry color so Kenny said we had to keep it, especially since it was already put together. And thankfully we didnt loose any money because this crib was a little more expensive. I really like the other one better but this one will do. Here is a picture of Resse's new crib. We are painting and setting the room up over the next few weeks so nursery photos will be up soon.

Scroll down a few posts to see the crib I actually purchased a few weeks ago....

2 comments:

  1. not too much difference...I don't blame Kenny for wanting to keep the one he put together! ha! We've been painting, etc for the last 5 days but the nursery is done! Whew! I am so exhausted that I can't seem to work up energy to post pics! :) Hope you are enjoying your time in Austin. We will be there in two weekends. I need it :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont blame him either, but I seared a long time for the "right" bed and I really like the other one better. Its more girly!! But this one will be fine. Our nursery is not even close to done! Only has a bed... :)

    ReplyDelete