I love it! So pretty! I found all of Moriyah's stuff on eBay for a fraction of cost and Craigslist. Have not done anything yet but at least it is something. Now clothes and other items is a different story. Guess I need to get moving on that with only 8 weeks to go... :)
I checked ebay but I was looking for an orange color and couldnt find it. Not really anything good on craigslist either. Mom and I were going to make a bed set so we stopped at a store for ideas on our way to the fabric store and ended up leaving with this set. It was $500 for 5 piece set but on sale for $200 because it was on a floor model. I snatched it up!! I stocked up on clothes at the resale shop in Temple that last time I was there. Got around 10 outfits for $50.
I love it! So pretty! I found all of Moriyah's stuff on eBay for a fraction of cost and Craigslist. Have not done anything yet but at least it is something. Now clothes and other items is a different story. Guess I need to get moving on that with only 8 weeks to go... :)
ReplyDeleteI checked ebay but I was looking for an orange color and couldnt find it. Not really anything good on craigslist either. Mom and I were going to make a bed set so we stopped at a store for ideas on our way to the fabric store and ended up leaving with this set. It was $500 for 5 piece set but on sale for $200 because it was on a floor model. I snatched it up!!
ReplyDeleteI stocked up on clothes at the resale shop in Temple that last time I was there. Got around 10 outfits for $50.