a picture of him at the vet's office
Monday, May 9, 2011
Buster Beagle
Tonight I was sitting on the couch when I noticed Buster walking funny. I went over to him to see what was going on and just as I reached him he fell over on his side and stopped breathing. I was totally freaked out! After a few seconds he started to breath again and just looked up at me with his tongue hanging out one side of this mouth and still struggling to move. I grabbed Kenny and Buster, threw them in the car a rushed to our Vet. They said he had a seizure and that it is common in Beagles. Thankfully he was okay, no permanent damage. I have medicine to give to him if it happens again, but I pray this was his one and only episode.

a picture of him at the vet's office
a picture of him at the vet's office
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment