Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little Talker

Kenny has finally started to say more than mommy, daddy and bye bye. He now says see you, thank you and he often tells buster to go as he points in a direction. He gets that from me because I always tell buster go and point him in the direction out of the kitchen. So now we know we have to start watching what we say around him. We are excited because we are that much closer to understanding what he rambles about all day! Fun times ahead!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I wish I could be there to hear him! If you ever think about if, you should post a video of him saying some things! That is, if you can do it without getting sick first! Hope you are feeling better sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not figure out how to get the video to upload. I have tried in the past and it just won't do it. I will try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He even said "Yum" and "umm No" to me today. Those were a first.

    ReplyDelete