Friday, July 9, 2010

THIRTY SIX



WOW! I can hardly believe I will be 36 in FOUR days! Where the heck did the last few years go. I guess the old saying "time fly's when you're having fun" is true. As I sit here thinking about the past, I realize I have so much to be thankful for in my life. I had a thought...write down 36 things I love about my life...the love, satisfaction and simple smiles each day...so here I go and in no particular order...

1. Being a stay at home mom
2. My wonderful husband and best friend
3. My sweet son
4. My family
5. Having a swiming pool on a hot day
6. Having Air Condition on a hot day
7. The morning snuggle time with Kenny and Buster
8. crawling into a freshly made bed
9. feeling my husband and dog snuggled up against me in the middle of the night
10. Being able to put a smile on the face of someone having a bad day
11. a few moments of silence after a hectic day
12. being able to take time in my day to compliment someone
13. watching Buster get excited when Kenny comes home from work
14. watching the squirrels run around the backyard finding food to eat
15. spontaneous hugs from my husband
16. spending time teaching Kenny how to walk, talk and give kisses
17. Watching my son and husband play
18. hearing the garage door open when Kenny gets home from work
19. being able to take a vacation and not having to ask for time off
20. hearing my husband snore at night
21. watching my little guy sleep, through the monitor
22. living in the area of town I grew up in
23. Starbucks Chai Tea
24. getting my college degree
25. my mac book computer so I can write my blog
26. Facebook
27. knowing God loves my family
28. love eating fresh fruit
29. Grilling with my husband on a nice cool summer night
30. Reisling from Germany
31. The great feeling when I am searching for something on the computer and finally find it
32. I love Texas Country Music
33. I love seeing Kenny smile every time he watches Veggie Tales
34. My iphone
35. My life as it has turned out
36. the feeling of knowing I am exactly where I am suppose to be makes me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment