![]() |
| Photo slideshow customized with Smilebox |
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Good Friday Crawfish Boil
We spent Good Friday with friends...and lots of crawfish! Kenny worked hard again this year on the crawfish boil and it was a success! EVERYONE loves the way kenny makes his crawfish, and every year someone will ask him to make some. I really don't eat it, but from time to time I will dig in and have a few. This year I probably ate the most, and they were really great! We ordered the Crawfish from a cajun restaurant, Boudreaux's here in town and got a great deal. It really pays to know the owner!!! The JUMBO crawfish were going for $2.90 per pound all over town, but we got ours for just $1.80 per pound....You can't beat that deal, so we ordered 140 pounds! Hopefully we can get another great deal next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment