Sunday, March 21, 2010
Rainy days, Bridal Shower and A Sick Baby~That was our Weekend
The weekend started out nasty with colder air and rain. I had to attend my brothers fiances bridal shower and it was hectic to say the least. My mom and I were pretty wet by the time we got there and so were the gifts! But it turned out to be a nice shower regardless of the rain. Kenny tried to play golf, but of course was rained out. Saturday night baby Kenny woke up around 11pm, crying. I went to check on him and he was sweating. I picked him up and realized that he had a fever. ....102. He seemed fine all day and was in a good mood when he went to bed. Saturday night ended up being a long night. Today, Sunday it was beautiful outside but we didn't go anywhere. Kenny was fussy all day and his fever was 99.4 all day. He doesn't have any signs of a stomach bug (not throwing up or nasty diapers), and I don't see any teeth trying to break through his gums. He doesnt pull on his ear so I am thinking he must not have an ear infection. I am going to try for an appointment with his pediatrician tomorrow morning, but I have never been able to get in on the same day. I just hope what ever he has passes before his birthday party on Saturday. I hate seeing my little guy so sick. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment