Friday, March 5, 2010

Rodeo Houston 2010

It's rodeo time in Houston! We kicked off the rodeo by attending the BBQ cookoff last weekend. It was a blast! There are several shows we will be attending this year; Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Black Eye Peas, Brooks and Dunn. This is my favorite time of the year and last year I wasn't able to attend because I was pregnant with Kenny.

Tonight I attended the Kenny Chesney show with two friends, Gabe and Brandy. Kenny had to miss it because he's in California on a business trip. It was a great show and I will put it up there with one of the best that I have seen at the rodeo, and I have seen a lot of shows at the rodeo since I was younger. This one is right up there with Garth Brooks and Big and Rich...Kenny played with such enthusiasm and got the crowd singing with him. It was a lot of fun and I am super excited that I finally got to see Kenny Chesney in concert. He hasn't been to the Houston Rodeo in 5 YEARS!!!

Next week's concert is Rascal Flatts!


Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment