It seems I have been MIA on the blogging updates these past few weeks. I will start this blog with some great news.....KENNY IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! Finally, we were able to get him back on his sleeping schedule and I am sure it helps that he is feeling 100% right now. We had a few rough weeks with a virus and sinus infection, but he's all better now and Mommy gets some sleep too!!!
And in case you were hiding some where in a cave last weekend, you already know that THE SAINTS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!!! WHO DAT!! Lots of happy people in our lives. The only downside to this is I am from Texas and Kenny is from Baton Rouge so clearly there are some words that we pronounce differently and I have been told that I must now start saying them his way...since the saints won. I am not sure how they tie together at all, but I will let you know who actually wins the word battle.
I signed Kenny up for Gymboree classes and he seems to really enjoy it. We will be going there several times a week so he can play with other kids and let out some energy! Last week we were there for an hour and he was exhausted.
Over the next month I will be working on details for his 1st Birthday. I already know it will be on his actual birthday but that is all I have planned for now.
Here are a few milestones for Kenny:
He is pulling up on furniture
He is using the furniture to walk
He tells us he is done eating by using sign language or shaking his head no
He tells us yes but moving his entire body up and down, instead of shaking his head up and down, but it works for us :)
He has started using a sippy cup at lunch time instead of a bottle
He has started eating more solid food such as bananas, pears, and he has moved to the graduate toddler food
He asked me for a banana today for the first time...but he said nana :)
He has a total of 6 teeth now, 3 on top and 3 on bottom
Oh and did I mention he sleeps though the night now!!!!!!
I will try to post more over the next few weeks and include some pictures.
Okay so I am two weeks behind but I still need to say YEAH! for sleeping through the night!!! I know you were ready for it. That is the only thing I miss with each baby! Love you guys!!
ReplyDelete