Sunday, March 14, 2010
Business2Blogger
Today I signed up to receive emails from Business2Bloggers. The over all idea of the webiste is that businesses send blogging requests to B2B and B2B sends them on to Bloggers in a daily email to connect with companies. From there we can choose which business we want to receive sample products and then blog about them. It is such a great idea for me because I love to purchase things when I know people who have actually used the product. I can use your help though. On my momsbargainbasement blog site, please click the follow link at the top of the page and start following my site. In addition to great deal promotions I will start blogging about product reviews! Although I don't think it will be everyday, but please add yourself as a follower to the blog....you never know what I will blog about!! It just might be something you are interested in buying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment