Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's been going on..

Okay, so my cousin brought it to my attention that I have not been updating the blog site. I did realize I was not doing it, but I did not realize it had been almost 2 weeks. So here is a little update as to what has been going on with our family...

Over the holiday Kenny's family came into to town so we were able to spend some time with them. It was nice since we do not get to see them that often. Everyone got to see how much baby Kenny is growing. We will be going to Baton Rouge to visit real soon.

Kenny is certainly starting to get his own little personality. He would prefer to hold his own bottle and is getting so much better at keeping it in his mouth. He has moved to the second stage food this week and number 4 diapers! Growing, Growing, Growing!

Most exciting is he is starting to sleep though the night. He doesnt do it every night but he will do it at least 3 nights in a row so we are starting to get there! It is nice to at least get some sleep during the week. Although ever since he started doing this he seems to be fussier during the day and is so upset when it is nap time. He certainly knows how to throw a fit!

Kenny's job will be taking him over seas soon to Asia where he will spend 5-7 days working trade shows and traveling.

I have decided that I would like to go back to work and have been looking to see what is out there, but I have not seen anything that sparks my interest. Maybe something will come up soon!

Not much else going on these days. I have not been taking pictures because our card is full. I promise to get that taken care of soon so we can add more pictures of the little guy. I do plan on get him 6 month professional pictures done sometime next month!

2 comments:

  1. Who will watch Kenny when you go back to work? Your Mom? Is it possible for you to go to Asia, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. either my mom or day care. Not sure yet. No it is a company rule that spouses can not travel on business trips. We asked! I wish though because he has a 9 hour layover in Tokyo on his way home.

    ReplyDelete