When I updated my post yesterday I did not think I would be updating it again today to share in exciting news.
Today, Kenny decided he was ready to crawl. My mom and I were sitting on the floor playing with him and all of the sudden he decided he wanted a toy that was out of reach. He got up on his knees and pushed his arms up and made his way to the toy!!! HE CRAWLED! My mom and I couldn't believe it....neither one of us had our camcorders, digital camera's or cell phones in reach. Actually, we were so excited about him doing it and to actually record this day did not cross our minds..until Kenny was worn out from moving so much. There is always tomorrow and as soon as I capture him in action I will post it.
Over the week I have noticed Kenny drooling and chewing everything he can get his hands on. He has not been too fussy but he has been fussier than usual. Every once in a while he will grab my hand and put one of my fingers in his mouth so he can bite down on it. I guess it feels good on his gums. When he did it tonight..... I FELT A TOOTH. Yes you read that right, a tooth had come through!!! Holy cow. What a day!
Our sweet baby boy is getting so big and we love him so much! He is a blessing to us and he makes us smile everyday.
Ha, I was looking for the "like" button! Too much Facebook! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete