Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Reese 10 Months Old
I am a little late for this post! Reese turned 10 months old on June 5th. She is such a sweet little girl and just makes us smile every day. She's certainly been growing over the last month.
Reese now has 5 teeth (all in one month!)
Reese now takes up to 10 steps at a time (oh nooo, she will be running soon)
Reese likes to feed herself and prefers finger food to baby food
Reese sleeps through the night most nights (YAY)
Reese says momma, dadda, and boo (she loves hide and seek in the curtains)
Reese loves to dance when she hears music
Reese is 19lbs
She has been feeling under the weather with a cold and ear infection, but hopefully that will go away soon.
Here's her 10 month photo. Since she NEVER stops moving this was the best picture I could get of her. I tried. I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment