Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dr Visit for Reese

Well I am at the point of weekly visits but for some reason my Doctor has not really checked me other than measure my belly. I asked him a few weeks ago why and he said it did not really matter because I am having a c section. I tired to talk him into checking to see if I had even started to dilate because I had a few days of contractions. He wouldn't do it. I was a little bothered by this, so yesterday I had another appointment. When he came into the room I had undressed from the waist down and told him to do it. I needed that peace of mind of knowing if I had dilated at all because I can tell Reese still has not dropped. So he went ahead and checked. Of course she has not dropped, I have not dilated and he said she is pretty much stuffed inside of me from top to bottom. No kidding!!! Anyway, we talked for a bit about my C Section and he said he fully expected Reese to be no less than 10lbs. I thought I heard him wrong so I asked him to repeat what he said (kenny wasnt even that big), and he just looked at me laughed and said its not a big deal you're having a c section. UMMMMM a 10lbs baby girl is a big deal to me I have to carry her around for another week and then up and down stairs when she arrives. Good lord, how do I have such big babies!!! I hope he is wrong, but he was pretty close with Kenny's weight estimate. We will find out next Friday August 5th around 8am.

2 comments:

  1. Big babies must run in our family! At least they are healthy. Someone better call or text me at 8:01 next Friday!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will as soon as I am back into the recovery room. My doc said she should be here no later than 8;30am

    ReplyDelete