Monday, May 9, 2011

Reese's Room

I feel like I have plenty of time to get the nursery prepared for the big day. After all I am not due for another 12 weeks! But I know that time will start to fly by and I am going to find myself in a crunch to get it done. It seems so much more stressful to put a nursery together for a little girl. I think there are just too many choices and I can not decided what I want to do. Once I have the crib bedding I know it will start to come together, but there lies my problem....too many choices! I did however go out and purchase a bed over the weekend. It will convert to a toddler bed and full size bed so she can grow into it, just like kenny's bed. I can not wait to get it put together. At least her closet is starting to fill up.

No comments:

Post a Comment