Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day trip to Kemah

This morning I woke up and decided to take Kenny to Kemah to walk the boardwalk. I met one of my girlfriends there who has a one year old son. I really have never gone there except to eat dinner at night. I knew they had a train, a splash pad and rides, even though he is too young for the rides. It was pretty empty since it was a week day and most of the shops were closed. But all Kenny cared about was the train. I thought he would love the splash pad but he just wanted to get on the train that goes around the facility. So that is what we did, and he LOVED it. I have never seen him smile so big and he kept shouting choo choo. It was so cute. I took some pictures on my camera and will download them soon, but for now I just have this one I took on our way home.


They have a hotel on site so I would love to stay one night and let Kenny play all day. I really think he would love the splash pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment