Monday, April 25, 2011

Book Worm

I think we have a little book worm on our hands. Kenny absolutely loves to look at books and he will sit and look at them over and over again. Since he was a baby we have read him a book every night before bed and it is a routine we have managed to keep up with after two years. He really enjoys his bedtime book, and even gets to pick out the book he wants us to read him. Its fun to see which ones he enjoys the most. We happen to be near a Barnes and Noble the other day so we took Kenny to the kids section and let him go. He just stood there like he was in heaven, just looking around at all the books. Then he took off and tried to decide on a book to take home. Finally, after looking through several options he chose a Thomas the Train book. Trains are his new thing!! Here is a picture I snapped of him looking for a book. He was so serious, and too cute.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way when I go to the bookstore or library!

    Good to see you are back on your blog and we can see Kenny and keep up with him.

    Much love, Casey and the J's

    ReplyDelete