It's that time of year when everyone seems to put a wreath on their front door. My mother mentioned to me that she wanted a wreath the other day for "harvest" season, so we decided to go shopping. We stopped at discount stores (ross & marshalls) and even went to Hobby Lobby. The wreaths were still way over priced so we went home empty handed. Well I was at target over the weekend and came across this branch wreath for only $3.50 and decided to buy it and go to the dollar store for some bundles of fake flowers to decorate it. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but it would be cheaper than the ones we were coming across already made. They were asking anywhere from $20-$50 for these, and I made this one for about $7. Can't beat that!!
I think I will make some more....

Before

after
No comments:
Post a Comment