Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today Sucked the life out of me!



I am serious! Today really sucked the life out of me. I had a migraine headache and it hurt! I have struggled with migraine headaches since I was about 6 years old. They were very bad when I was young, getting them at least once a week and lasting for days. My High School years were the worst, but for some reason they went away (almost) when I was in college. I got them about once a year for the next 11 years, then all of the sudden they started coming back when I got into my 30's. I am not happy about this at all. TODAY was a bad day! It came on so fast there was nothing I could do but ride it out. Usually you can feel it coming on and I can take my medicine, but today I did not have that option. I had a bad one today just like the one last year (while attending an LSU game) when I had to be hospitalized. Hopefully I will not have another one for a long time....or better, hopefully I will grow out of them!! I pray Kenny doesn't inherit them from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment