Tuesday, August 10, 2010

National S'Mores day!

When I was in sales for a staffing company we always took a treat to customers and prospects on a National Day. It seems now that every day is something. We mostly went out to client sites on National Pie Day, National Cookie Day and National Popsicle Day. It was fun, but tiring too. I came across a post today that let me know August 10th, TODAY, is National S'mores Day. I thought I would post this recipe for today because I mean really who wouldn't like a s'more today!! I know I would.

Ingredients

1 large marshmallow
1 graham cracker
1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar
Directions

Heat the marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown and melt.
Break the graham cracker in half. Sandwich the chocolate between the cracker and the hot marshmallow. Allow the marshmallow to cool a moment before eating.

OR

If you are like me, and don't camp then just put it all together in the microwave for a few minutes...YUMMMMY

Nutritional Information

Amount Per Serving Calories: 277 | Total Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 10mg


No comments:

Post a Comment