Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Apron

Well, I did it again! I managed to sew another apron and it was even a different style than the first one! They really are easy when you have a kit to follow. I went to Jo Ann's Fabric store yesterday to look at apron patterns to decide if I wanted to use the patterns and my own material or just use the kits for now. Well I am going with the Apron Kits. They seem to much easier to follow. Jo Ann's has about 7 kit patterns but they are all the same style apron and I want a variety so I found a web site called Olive Juice and Company who offer Apron Kits. THEY ARE SO CUTE! I am going to order some kits from here! Oh and by the way, I'm gearing up for Christmas so I can not show any more aprons! Otherwise those of you who read this just might see yours!!! nice try! I'm off to do another apron kit that I picked up yesterday ON SALE!

No comments:

Post a Comment