Today was another beautiful day so my mom and I decided to walk to her neighborhood park/lake. We decided to take some bread to feed the ducks and entertain Kenny. I am not so sure it was a good idea. These ducks are mean! I took out the bread and started to feed about 5 ducks when all of the sudden I looked around and ducks we coming towards me from every direction. There were at least 30 of them by the time they all reached me. The older ducks were mean and took to food from the younger ducks so the young decided to fly around, which freaked me out. Then they all started fighting...my very own front row of a cock fight (if they were roosters)!! I threw the bread and got out of there. That is the last time we will try to feed those ducks!

Getting ready to go on a walk with mommy and grandma

the crazy ducks
No comments:
Post a Comment