Friday, March 12, 2010

Sewing is an Adventure

Okay, so I asked for a sewing machine for christmas and my parents got it for me! Now what? It seems I may be getting in over my head with cake decorating and sewing, but staying at home is wearing on me. I am use to making sales calls all day long and spending the majority of my day in a suit, heels and out in the Houston heat for 7 hours a day, 5 days a week! So I was looking for something to keep me busy, well when Kenny's taking his naps. So, you may be thinking what's she going to sew? Well, my first instinct was Aprons. They seem easy enough and I am not going to get out of it either because Kenny's grandma wants me to make her one for Christmas....so that is my motivation! Thank god, because I need it. I look at the sewing machine and I know what it does and basically how it works, but it's stresses me out. I have to look past it though because I have an apron to make. I went out the other day and purchased what I needed to make 2 aprons. One for Grandma Craig and the other for My brother's fiance, Amy. That will be her wedding shower gift from me, along with some kitchen items they registered for. Kenny will be out of town for 2 weeks so I will have time at night to tackle some aprons and baking! I will keep you posted!!! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment