No, it's not very big, but it is dangerous with the baby learning and exploring. So we have a few options to make the pool safe, and it's a little stressful. We can get a fence...or a net....or both. What to do??? We are looking at our options and will have a decision hopefully this week.
Here's the fence option.....

and the net option....
I have never been to your house but seeing your pool and having had the fence system, I would reccomend the net and apparently, Paige said hers seems easy enough.
ReplyDeleteyep, we decided on the net. Our pool is basically a lap pool plus we have the back yard and two side yards. Each side yard has an iron fence and gate connecting it to the back yard (pool area) and we have one of the side yards set up as the dog run and the other is set up as the play area for Kenny. So really we already have a fence to the pool area and dont feel we need to add any more fencing. I think the net with do just fine. But I didnt go with the same company Paige went with because they only have a 5 year warranty and there;s another company that has a 20 year warranty...plus the owner lives in my neighbor hood. He was $200 more though and didn't offer all of the color options, just blue or black. But oh well!! We should be getting it next week. :)
ReplyDelete