Tonight I went to my first Wilton Cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby. I refuse to pay the high prices for birthday cakes and cupcakes so I decided to learn to do it myself. The class has about 20 people in it ranging from 10 years old to 50 years old. It is once a week for the next 5 weeks. I am hopeful that I will come out of this class with just a little more experience on cake decorating. I really want to make Kenny's first birthday cake and cupcakes too. Here are a few of the cake projects I will be working on learning....
Good for you! You know that Dave makes all the birthday cakes...for all five! :-) Can't wait to see how his first birthday cake turns out! Wow, can't even believe he is turning one soon! Love you!
(I deleted my first post, so tired and misspelled half the words!)
I know, that is exactly what I told my mom when I decided to take the class.... "I bet if David can do it, so can I" ! Haha! Keep your fingers crossed for me. next tuesday is the first class when we actually have to decorate a cake. I will make sure to post it on here. :)
How fun - what a great new hobby! What did you buy with the 40% off coupon?? And When is the party??? -dre
ReplyDeleteHey the Party is Saturday March 27th from 2-4...if you are in town we would love to have you!!!
ReplyDeleteI bought all of my decorating kit and baking pans! :)
The last cupcake with Mickey is going to be the cupcakes at the party! Well similar, not exactly the same.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! You know that Dave makes all the birthday cakes...for all five! :-) Can't wait to see how his first birthday cake turns out! Wow, can't even believe he is turning one soon! Love you!
ReplyDelete(I deleted my first post, so tired and misspelled half the words!)
I know, that is exactly what I told my mom when I decided to take the class.... "I bet if David can do it, so can I" ! Haha! Keep your fingers crossed for me. next tuesday is the first class when we actually have to decorate a cake. I will make sure to post it on here. :)
ReplyDeleteoops, I was logged in from my other blog when I sent that!!
ReplyDelete