Friday, March 19, 2010

Black Eyed Peas and the Houston Rodeo

Last night we went to see The Black Eye Peas at the Houston Rodeo. This is the first time they have performed as a group at the Rodeo. Fergie was here solo a few years ago. THEY ROCKED THE STADIUM! They brought serious nightclub bounce to a sold out rodeo crowd! In all the years (almost15 yrs) I have been going to see the Rodeo shows I can not recall any other group with such a great show! Granted, most of who I have seen have been country bands, but I have seen several other genres at the Rodeo too. The Black Eyed Peas did a great job considering it can not be easy to be in the middle of such a large stadium, on a stage that is constantly turning and fans who are seated quite a bit away in the stands. They did a great job and I am glad we were able to go...Thanks for baby sitting Charles!




By the way, did I mention that they were in no way dressed for the Rodeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment