Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More teeth and another Virus


As exciting as it can be when new teeth break through, you can't help but feel sorry for kids going through it. Well, today when I was feeding Kenny I noticed he has a new bottom tooth and a new top tooth trying to break through. I noticed the top one last week when his gums were swollen and I have been watching for it to come through so I can make sure he gets some orajel to ease the pain. But I never noticed the bottom tooth and unfortunately I didn't realize he was hurting because he just so happens to have ANOTHER virus. He is so irritable right now, but who wouldn't be if they were cutting teeth and pooping all day long!
We are on day two of 102 fever, but it seems to be coming down. Hopefully this will not last long.....we just got over a virus less than a month ago. I will keep everyone posted on his recovery.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope Ana didn't share too many of her germs with him! She's been poooping a lot too, but no fever......for now! Well, hope things get better - before Dad has to leave again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! i have been meaning to call you about it to see if she got sick too. He came down with a 102 fever Monday and has had bad diarrhea too. Poor kids!

    ReplyDelete