Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sweet Deals 4 Mom

I am a follower of a blog called sweet deals 4 mom. They usually have really good deals and chances to win items too. Tonight I decided to take a chance and entered to win a pair of Beibi shoes for baby Kenny. We already own a pair of Wee Squeks, but they are a size bigger than he wears so I am not sure how he likes them just yet. I think once he starts to walk he will love them. In the mean time I have struggled to find a decent pair of tennis shoes and dress shoes for him. Many of you may not know that I sold children shoes for a few years at the Buster Brown in Sugar Land, when I was in High School and College. So to me, it is very important to get a great fitting shoe...that also looks nice. And that is the kicker! It is not an easy task. I have looked over the Beibi website and really think the shoes they offer are going to be wide enough for Kenny's feet and all the shoes seems to be exactly what I am looking for, so hopefully I can win a pair and get my little guy his first good pair of shoes! I am excited and will keep you posted, otherwise I may just have to buy them myself.

Here is a link to the shoe I hope to win
http://wesqueak.net/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=WS&Product_Code=YC2035BR&Category_Code=beibi_boys

and here is a link to the blog site that I follow, in case you would like to do the same.
http://sweetdeals4moms.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment