I took Kenny to the pediatrician this morning to follow up with his ear infections. I noticed over the past couple of weeks that Kenny rubs his eye and nose all the time, but I wasn't sure if he was rubbing his eyes because of his blocked tear ducts and nose because it was runny. I had a gut feeling he was really doing it because he has allergies, just like his daddy. Our pediatrician said this morning that his ear infection in gone and because Kenny hasn't had any fevers along with his sneezing and runny nose that it must be allergies. Just as I suspected all a long. If the sneezing, watery eyes and stuffy nose is the worst of his allergies that will make me happy. We will start him on Claritin tomorrow and hope that gives him some relief and gets us back to sleeping thought the night!
I was also shocked to hear the pediatrician tell me that Kenny has two more top teeth about to break through. I will keep you all posted on this exciting news too.
As you can tell from the pictures I took while we were waiting on the doctor today, he is always in good spirits...even when he doesn't feel good.

No comments:
Post a Comment