Saturday, July 18, 2009
A Great Deal
I had decided the other day to get Kenny an exersaucer to play in and went on a mission to find one that wasn't too expensive, but had enough attachments to keep Kenny busy! I googled and looked through so many sites and came across a fisher price rainforest jumperoo that I thought would be a great investment. I was looking on Craigslist.com and a lady just happened to have posted one for sale that morning! I couldnt believe it..she only wanted $40 and it cost $90 at the stores! I sent her an email and we met up the next day! WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!! And best of all Kenny loves it!! Here are some pictures of him playing in it...he is getting so big and you can really tell in these pictures!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cool! I love Craigslist! The pictures are so cute!
ReplyDelete