Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Fathers Day 2009 was wonderful. Kenny has been playing in a golf tournament every fathers day with his dad since he was 15 years old, and this year was no exception. We all loaded up the car and headed to Baton Rouge. I decided to go this years because Kenny couldn't miss his first fathers day! Kenny and his dad for THE FIRST TIME came in FIRST PLACE in their category. GO ROWLEY TEAM!!! We cant wait until baby Kenny III will be joining them on the course. We are guessing that will be in about 5 years. I wish I had pictures to share but my camera's battery died as soon as we got to Baton Rouge. Sorry! But I wanted to make sure I put a post for fathers day to celebrate Kenny's first fathers day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Family traditions are so wonderful and make each family unique! Time to get a back up battery pack! lol

    ReplyDelete