Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kenny's camera

Hmmmm. Since we started the blog I have made a point to carry my camera in my purse at all times. I would hate to miss a great moment and picture of baby Kenny. I managed to take several pictures over the last few days and have been waiting for Kenny to get home from his business trip so he could show me how to load the pictures from his camera onto the computer. I am not exactly sure why I was using his camera instead of mine, but I did and now I have a little issue. When I asked Kenny to show me how to download the pictures to the computer he said he couldn't find the attachment needed to do that...WHAT! I spent the past 3 days taking pictures, and now I can not share them. Looks like I will have to make a trip to Walgreens and have the pictures loaded onto a CD and transfer them that way....Hopefully I will be able to get this done soon! Come back in a few days and see.

Melissa-

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin' it that you are blogging! Looking forward to new pictures!

    ReplyDelete